No deposit finance…
GET A QUOTE IN 60 SECONDS
- Survey the site and create a vision for the whole backyard.
- Visualise where your table setting and BBQ will be positioned.
- Consider the backyard view and orientation, the sun’s position and natural light.
- Discuss roof height and the desired level of integration with the house.
- Work through any other style and design preferences you may have.
- 3-D modelling – to really bring the designs to life.
HSBC Credit Card Features
- Interest-free* on promotional purchases at selected outlets. Reverts to the cash advance rate.
- Payment-deferred option available on promotional purchases.
- Competitive $99 annual fee for purchases from $500 to $50,000.
- Minimum purchase from $500.
- No early repayment fees on your promotional purchase.
- Worldwide acceptance at over 24 million Visa retailers.
- Cash withdrawals at over 800,000 ATMs worldwide.
- Terms and conditions apply.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does interest free* work?
What does interest-free* payment deferred mean?
Can I make other interest-free* purchases with my card?
Yes, you can use your card to make additional interest-free* purchases in-store up to your available credit limit. Simply bring your HSBC Visa Card in-store and ask the attendant to process an ‘Add-on’.
What is the minimum monthly repayment?
Unless your payments are deferred, the minimum monthly repayment is the higher of $30 or 3% of the outstanding balance at the time your credit card statement is issued. You must pay at least the minimum repayment set out in each statement on or before the due date. This is the date HSBC should receive your payment. You should allow sufficient time for payments to be received and processed by us before the due date.
Terms And Conditions
*Interest free finance is applied only to promotional transactions for the specified period. The offer does not include the range of Stratco garden sheds, this includes the Stratco Handi-Gable and Garden Master Shed. Balances outstanding at the end of the promotional period will form part of the normal account balances and will accrue interest at the cash advance rate applicable at the time, which is currently 25.99% p.a, and is subject to change. See in-store for details. Unless repayments are deferred for a specified period as part of the promotional offer, monthly repayments are required and calculated at 3% of the outstanding balance or $30, whichever is higher. Lending criteria, terms and conditions, fees, and charges apply and are available on application. Minimum purchase $500 for 6 and 12 month offers. Minimum purchase $2000 for 18, 24 and 60 month offers. Credit provided by HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162. Australian credit licence 232595.
0400 661 778